Subscribe to our You tube channel

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Fashion for the city girl turned country

Now that the dust has settled.. for this city girl turned country it's time to get my fashion on...
I have just been wearing whatever as my city clothes don't fit out here and I didn't quite know where I fit in, but now that I see my surroundings I can definitely get my mojo on and get my look.. Like all of us we just have to find ourselves when big changes go on. And I have such a love for fashion and I want to create my own look that looks nice on me and to share with others who find themselves in the same situation what you can wear.. if you live in the USA or abroad if fashion is your gig enjoy these thoughts and tips as we travel the world together through fashion!


No comments:

Post a Comment